Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Missouri is good for something

South Dakota is not.

Lots of microbreweries in Missouri. Especially around the St Louis area. We picked up a few different ones. Brant had a 'Lil Lucy's Hot Pepper Ale (jalapeƱo peppers added) and I had a Boulevard Wheat beer. I loved my wheat beer and Brant's pepper beer was really interesting in a good way. I wonder if I'll see these at home... Anyways, on to Montana today. Didn't make much progress last night. Left Mount Rushmore around 8pm and planed on driving a few hours towards Glacier. However, we passed up a gas station with 50 miles left on the tank because we were getting on another road only to realize that the next road was more like county road and not an interstate. We went 25 miles and saw no exit signs and certainly no gas. Worried, we turned around and went back to the gas station we passed up. Feeling that it was getting late and that driving to montana would mean no stopping for at least two hours because there didn't seem to be anything off of the road, we decided to stay put in South Dakota and spend the night. We're now looking at a 10 hour drive this morning to glacier. I'm exited to see Montana.

Wheat Beer brewed in Missouri:



Sunflower fields in South Dakota:



Mount Rushmore:


-- Posted From My iPhone

Location:1st Ave,Spearfish,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment