Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's get this party started

So, as some of you know, I have reinstated my blog for my cross-country journey through the US. It is currently 6:33pm on Wednesday the 17th of August and am pulling out of South Station heading to NYC, then to NJ. Goodbye Boston - at least for a little while. I certainly feel as if this is a symbolic trip - driving in the tracks of generations before me making this journey. Many parts of me hope for crazy adventurous situations to occur, but feel that due to modern technology, and a well oiled machine (car and process), adventures may be few and far between. Then again, perhaps I am completely underestimating the power of cross-country journeying. Let me forget the day, not think about the future, and just live in the present.



-- Posted From My iPhone

Location:626-700 Atlantic Ave Boston Massachusetts 02111 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment