Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Killing Time

1:40PM 30 June.

Just spent the past 4 hours in the Heathrow airport outside of London. Walked around the airport a little bit which included sites such as Dior, Mac, and Chanel. Played some ravelshing games of Gin. I think I'm Gined out. Played seriously about 20 hands. Made the time go by though. Thanks Dad for the suggestion and reminder to bring a deck of cards :-). I brought the deck that I bought in Geneva. These cards get to see the world with me. I have a faint memory of playing Gin under the Eiffle Tower with a guy from Germany waiting in line to go up the tower. Good memories with those cards.

Note to self: I would love to come back to London if anything just to listen to people speak. It truely never gets old. Also, the automated voices are so soothing.


-- Posted From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment